Add-In and Wizard for Microsoft© AccessClick on image to zoom in...
Download (580kb) the latest free BETA of 123 Error Handler PRO Wizard:
- The Wizard reviews your database and identifies all procedures without error-handling, and reports the On Error... statement for all other procedures.
- You select which procedures to add error-handling.
- The Wizard adds error-handling to the selected procedures in one automated operation
- User-definable custom error-handlers, and
- Automatically add/remove line numbers to your code for enhanced error-handling.
- The June 2008 Update adds an Error Handling Status report to Access 2000+ versions
The most important part of error-handling is locating where in your code an error occurs. The PRO version of 123 Error Handler can help you pin-point the line of code where an error originates, and you can add or remove line numbers to a module with a single mouse-click.