The fix is available at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/960307.
Issues fixed include:
- You experience slower performance than you did in previous versions when you share a database file over a network.
- You may notice your database file increase in increments of 4 KB without any user interaction when the database is open.
- You may see a sub-form become blank after you set the main form’s recordset. You may also receive the following error: “Run-time error 2467 – The expression you entered does not exist”.
- When you make a change in a code module in an Access 2007 database under source code control, the changes are not saved if you do the following:
- Close the Visual Basic Editor without saving the changes
- Check the Object back in
- Use the Get Last Version feature to view the latest changes.