Monday, July 19, 2010
A new version of the Northwind sample database has just been released. The best way to get to the template is to start up Access 2010, under Office.com Templates, click on Sample Templates, and then click on Northwind Web Database. You can also get the template here: Northwind Web Database.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
I have just uploaded a cool new Access application that streamlines the process of managing corporate events. No other free database application offers the degree of functionality offered by the The Event Manager application. Download ( 210kb Zipped ACCDE file for Access 2007/2010).
Friday, July 02, 2010
An environment scanning tools to assist in the assessment phase of deployment. It identifies the following:
- Currently installed applications and installation environment.
- Add-ins currently in use by Office clients.
- Programs that are not registered as add-ins but still interact with Office programs.
- Report: Environmental assessment (potential upgrade issues).
- Report: Add-ins assessment—list of third party programs and information about the compatibility of those programs with Microsoft Office 2010.